SOLD!

>> Saturday, February 19, 2011

We sold our house!!! I cannot begin to explain what a relief it is! I suppose if any of you have sold a house with kids then you might have an idea. It is so ridiculous to keep a house clean when there are two people running around after you making a mess. But luckily after only 3 days of showings, we had an offer. And now a week later, all the conditions have been removed and we have officially SOLD!
I consider us so blessed to have sold our home so quickly and to get near our asking price. It is such a weight lifted. Now I can focus on all the other things that need attention in my life. Like my boys. Sadly they have been a little neglected the past few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn. What do you have to say?

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP